We would like to introduce TABANAA to you.
TABANAA (which means ‘embrace’ in Arabic) is an online booking and community platform with Belgian roots. The start-up is a collaboration betweenDifferent Hotel Group, Lindbergh Group and ABEONA (IMOB spin-off University of Hasselt). In this composition, the shareholders strengthen each other mainly through knowledge in their own field, respectively in hospitality, care and in mobility.
TABANAA focuses on inclusive tourism. This means that everyone can book with us, but we pay extra attention to those who need a specific type of care during their stay. For example: looking for accommodations that provide a gluten-free breakfast or help with the morning routine in the bathroom, physiotherapy,…
Potential guests can (optionally) reserve the necessary care and particular aids for their holiday or weekend trip via our care butlerservice.
As an accommodation manager, you can decide for yourself which target group you wish to receive with direct support from TABANAA. You can consult the guidelines per target group via the TABANAA team. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team looks forward to meeting you!
For everyone! Especially for those who need CARE during their holiday.
- People with nutritional and dietary needs
- Traveling seniors
- People with mobility issues
- People with autism
- People who receive nursing assistance or home care
- People recovering from surgery
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The guest searches for a suitable accommodation through filters, based on the target groups in which your accommodation is included. If you choose to receive people with autism, the potential guest in this target group will search for a stay via our booking platform and will find your accommodation via the filters.
- Ifthe guest needs extra help, he/she opts for the care butler service. The care butler service will personally contact the guest within two days of reservation and discuss their care wishes.
- The care butler service organizes the necessary care and reserves the necessary aids.
- The guest receives a personal care plan.
The accommodation manager receives a briefing with clear instructions.
- The care butler service is always available for further questions or information,
both for the guest and the accommodation manager. For questions about the stay and activities, the guest should contact the accommodation.
- For the use of the care butler service, the guest pays €15 per night at the accommodation. This cost is invoiced along with the commission.
ADVANTAGES AS TABANAA AMBASSADOR
- New segment » higher occupancy rate,Very loyal guests who come back
- Optimization of your offers
- Sales & marketing representation
- Guests longer & travel in groups
- Access to the unique TABANAA community
- Corporate social responsibility
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- An ordinary hotel roomis sufficient for carrying out the necessary care activities
- The hotel determines whattarget groups it wishes to receive
- Link with channel manager(automated reservations)
- You will receive a checklist per target group with specific requirements
To welcome ALL guests, also those who need CARE during their holiday.
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE
Your accommodation does not need any additional facilitiesto be accessible to the TABANAA target groups. A normal hotel room is sufficient for the provision of care.
The care butler service organizes the necessary care
in consultation with the home care organizations (planning, nursing,…). Hotel and guests do not need to worry. Care is discretely provided by experienced and qualified nurses in the comfort of the hotel room.
Tabanaa is included in the selection of quality accommodations. As an ambassador of TABANAA, you can offer your guests a ‘beautiful stay’.
WILL YOU BE OUR AMBASSADOR?
Do you want to offer your guests a ‘beautiful stay’? Do you want to expand your target groups and be part of an ever-growing community? Contact TABANAA. We are happy to discuss all possibilities.
Need more information? Our team looks forward to meeting you.
Beautiful stays manager
+32 (0)478 20 74 12
Beautiful stays sales representative
+32 (0)468 24 55 16